Great views, No HOA and close to highway access
The location of Pinon Oaks in northern Prescott allows for some unobstructed and awesome views of Granite Mountain to the northwest, Granite Dells to the east, the Black Hills to the east and the San Francisco Peaks to the northeast. It’s location next to the Prescott Parkway give Pinon Oaks quick access to the Prescott airport(1.8 miles), Prescott Valley (7 miles), Chino Valley(9 miles) and Jerome (20 miles).
There is no HOA here. The neighborhood is nicely built and homes are well kept. The neighborhood is loaded with unique homes that you can chose from. Most homes here have a stucco exterior. Rooftops vary from asphalt tile, ceramic, to cement tile. Landscaping is mostly natural species with grass lawns on some homes. Most homes have 2 car garages with some having a 3 car garage. Most homes don’t have exterior fencing that wrap around the property but some do have partial fencing for dog runs. All homes have concrete driveways with some homes having tiled driveways. Most of the homes on the southern part of Pinon Oaks south of Prescott Parkway were built between 1996 to 2005. Most homes in the northern part of Pinon Oaks north of Prescott Parkway were built after 2005.
If you are into the outdoors, Pinon Oaks sits in a great area in Prescott. Pinon Oaks sits a couple miles from great hiking and biking trails near Pioneer Park and are part of the Prescott Circle Trail. In fact, you can access trails from the west side of Pinon Oaks that connect to Pioneer Park and the system of trails around the park. Pioneer Park also has pickle ball courts, a roller-blading rink, and multiple soccer/softball fields. Watson and Willow Lake are within a few miles of Pinion Oaks. Both lakes are owned by the city of Prescott. There is boating, fishing, and picnic areas at both lakes. Heritage Zoo is 1.5 miles south down Willow Creek Road. Heritage Zoo is a non-profit wildlife sanctuary dedicated to the protection of exotic animals.
Antelope Hills Golf Course is 1.5 north on Highway 89 from Pinon Oaks. Antelope Hills has two 18 hole courses to choose from. There is a driving range that features a golf academy. The clubhouse and restaurant have recently been remodeled.
FAQ’s about Pinion Oaks:
- Question: I know that Pinon Oaks is by Prescott Parkway. Is the highway noise usually bad?
- Answer: The traffic on Prescott Parkway is local. It;s not as high like you would expect from a major highway. Pinion Oaks developers were wise enough to build a nice 80 yard or so buffer area between the highway and homes
- Question: How long does it take to get to downtown Prescott?
- Answer: Pinon Oaks is 6 miles from downtown, It will take 10-15 minutes to get downtown.
- Question: The Prescott Airport is not far from Pinon Oaks. Is the air traffic noise?
- Answer: Pinon Oaks is 2 miles from the airport. The air traffic is mostly single engine planes from pilots training at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, so they aren’t loud
- Location: 6 miles north of downtown Prescott
- Neighborhood size: 520 homes
- Home sizes: 1700-2600 square feet
- Lot sizes: .4-1 acre
- Home prices: $320,000-$650,000
- Home age range: 1996- present
- Home style: contemporary. stucco
- HOA: No
- Topography: level, small juniper trees
- Amenities: RV Parking
Nearby Exterior Amenities:
- Antelope Hills Golf Course
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- Pioneer Park Sports Complex
- Willow Creek Dog Park
- Heritage Zoo
Links for Prescott Attractions